Łączna liczba wyświetleń

Szukaj na tym blogu

21 września 2012

Ciii...


Regina Spektor- Flidelity

'I never loved nobody fully
Always one foot on the ground
And by protecting my heart truly
I got lost in the sounds
I hear in my mind
All these voices
I hear in my mind all these words
I hear in my mind all this music'
'with no alarms and no surprises,
no alarms and no surprises,
no alarms and no surprises,
no alarms and no surprises,
Silent silent.'

'Hearts go astray
Leaving hurt when they go
You went away just when I needed you so
Finding your way
You come back on to me
I’m gonna stay loving you endlessly'

'I used to think maybe You love Me, now Baby I'm sure
And I just can't wait till the day when you knock on my door
Now everytime I go for the mailbox gotta hold Myself down
Cause I just can't wait till You write Me You're comin' around '

'Oh my life is changing everyday
In every possible way
Though my dreams,
It's never quite as it seems
Never quite as it seems 
[...]
Then I open up and see
The person fumbling here is me
A different way to be'

____________________________________________________________

Dla Artura ... taki tam wcześniejszy prezent na dzień chłopaka :D I przy okazji taki na ... hmm Zgodę ? :D Jeszcze raz spróbuj mi powiedzieć ,że pisanie ze mną to kara! Nie ręczę za siebie ! xd Ale i tak cie kocham głupku ! ;D hahah :D ;* 

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz